Welcome to Duke Campus Club
Connecting Women of the Duke Community
Campus Club offers Duke-affiliated women a wide range of daytime and evening activities. We are a diverse group of women including staff/faculty from the University, Medical Center, and graduate schools; volunteers; alumnae and their relatives; OLLI members; and spouses of all Duke employees.
Members enjoy making new friends, learning and socializing together and delving into all that the Duke and Durham communities have to offer. Here are some of the many ways to be involved:
- 35+ Interest Groups including food/wine related groups to book groups and more!
- Behind the Scenes Tours at Duke and in Durham
- An Annual Luncheon with an impressive, accomplished speaker
- Many club-wide social functions
- Single-Day Trips to area attractions (Wilmington was the destination in 2016)
- And MORE!
Love Art and Museums? Like to play games, dance or cook? How about eating out at area restaurants or sampling wines? Meet new members and old friends for an After Hours cocktail?
Find out more. Check out our calendar and interest group page.
Something is here for everyone. You choose what fits your lifestyle and your calendar.
More information about these events is available on the Event Calendar.